Thursday 18 November 2010

Thursday, 18th November 2010 - Photo #322

Haven't had much opportunity to take a picture today as I have spent most of it in bed! Had a stomach bug last night and it's left me feeling pretty grotty, however, I had to go to Uni to drop in my first completed module for marking hooray. Dragged myself there and took this of a funny sculpture/installation/thingy that is at the front of the University site. Apparently, it is a willow sculpture called 'Linking Forms' and it was made by two students to celebrate graduates success. It was quite dark when I got there so I've upped the ISO a bit but I still needed a long shutter speed, I even managed some tail lights of a passing car. I've added some fill light on Picasa just to get some details into the willow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment