Monday 13 September 2010

Friday, 10th September 2010 - Photo #253

Sorry there hasn't been any photos for the past few days I have been away to my 'Elvis holiday'. It is something I have done since being a kid along with my mum who is a massive Elvis fan and may sound crazy but is very special to us. This year, along with my friend Wendy, we stayed at a new venue as the Pontins site we normally stay at has closed down (no it's nothing to do with us going there before you ask). Oh dear, look at the state of the sheds...I mean chalets!

Turned this picture sepia just to make it look even more 1950's, I could imagine Su Pollard cleaning these chalets and the xylophone pinging 'Hi-De-Hi' every morning. (If you think this is bad wait til tomorrows photo!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment