Wednesday 15 September 2010

Wednesday, 15th September 2010 - Photo #258


I'm a bit late blogging tonight as I was trying to get a 'movement' shot of the flowers on the patio, unfortunately the rain started just as I had set the tripod up and the ones I managed to get look rubbish to be quite honest!

As I am now on a bit of a health kick I decided to give Zac a late walk and got to a decent spot to try and take a photo of the moon. As I got to the spot the clouds that were drifting nicely past the moon all disappeared so I just got the plain old moon. This one is the only one anywhere near sharp as really I needed to use my tripod for the longish shutter speed AND I had Zac with me so keeping steady was a challenge. I must admit that it is a bit nerve racking taking the camera out late at night especially for a woman on her own (even with a big hairy German Shepherd!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment