Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wednesday, 29th September 2010 - Photo #272

It was abit late before I got round to taking a photo today so I walked past the church and tried to take some in low light. The church is quite well lit but I still had to slow down the shutter speed and up the ISO quite alot. I like this one best of the gravestones under the orangey light. I love low light photos but they are really difficult to take as you really need a tripod and to be out at night with the camera, not really the thing to be doing on my own.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It helps if you still have some light in the sky which you have got, so nice capture. Take care when out and I am sure these gravestones make for a far greater rest than any tripod, plus you don't need to carry them home. lol.

    ReplyDelete