Saturday 18 September 2010

Saturday, 18th September 2010 - Photo #261

Arrggh, the next competition theme at Camera Club is 'movement' and I'm really struggling to get a shot that I am happy with. Tried today to take Zac whilst he is running. Started at first trying to 'pan' the camera as he ran past but this is really difficult (must get some tips off Andy when I next see him as he photographs motorbikes alot). Well it just looked really blurred, then I thought I'd try holding the camera steady so the background is clear and Zac is blurred to imply how fast he is going. Still no good, got one shot that is not too bad but he has a great big blob of slobber hanging from his mouth! This one is with a fast shutter speed to freeze him running, it's clearer and his body is mirroring the line of the pitch but doesn't really shout movement. Next time can we have a theme called 'Standing Still' please.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment