Sunday 12 December 2010

Sunday, 12th December 2010 - Photo #346


Tonight's blog has been a funny one, it's been one of the those nights where I don't actually get many photos that I like but I have learned a lot. I have found slow sync flash (how long have I had this camera) and am now fully armed for camera club tomorrow night to find out how to use it properly. Barry sent me a link about taking a self portrait on a swivel chair in front of the Christmas tree lights and I wanted to give it a go (hideous, trust me, the light effect looked good but I didn't realise just how much I hate photos of myself) so used one of Zac alseep instead. This one is dark I know but when I lightened Zac's face the picture just lost the cosy feel. You can only just make out his profile in front of the fireplace with the fairy lights on but hey it's far better than the swivel pictures! A very productive evening's work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment