Thursday 30 December 2010

Thursday, 30th December 2010 - Photo #364

Some girls like little green boxes with the word Tiffany on them but here is my favourite type of box to get as a present! Gold with yellow and black 'Nikon' on it. Yes my new lens has arrived today and I can't wait to get out and have a practice with it. It's part Christmas present and part treat for finishing this blog, so I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of the box to remind me.

I'm a little bit sad that tomorrow will be my last post but I'll appreciate the break from the pressure of having to pick the camera up even if I had no idea what to take a photo of. I've been happy with the majority of pictures but even the ones I'm not happy with I know why not and that's the most important thing. I've learnt so much by actually taking the pictures and being critical with them enough to put on here for you all to see.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Carol one more to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new lens, sorry to see it did not arrive for Christmas, but better late than never. So enjoy it in the days, weeks, months and years to come, just a pity I will not get to see the results.
    Thank goodness you are a Nikon lady, I would have been totally gutted if I had been looking at photos taken with a Canon all year. (only joking, I think ??? lol)
    Would like to wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year when the time comes, and the same sentiments to all my fellow blog followers.
    Lastly I would like to add my congratulations to you on reaching the end of your yearly blog ( I take it from what you are saying it is the end) and there is no chance of it continuing, did I hear you say "Fat Chance" Hope anything I may have said this year has been taken in the light hearted manner it was posted as I for one have enjoyed the blog. Cheers and Beers from all at this end. Your fellow snap taker, Old Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. So - have you a plan for #365 or can I suggest a challenge?? As you may remember I did a self portrait - nightmare - it was before I got lighting so was in available light, and was the hardest pic to take! Off you go! ;0)

    ReplyDelete