Tuesday 14 December 2010

Tuesday, 14th December 2010 - Photo #348

"Stick em up"

Isn't it funny when someone knows you so well that they choose something for you that is just right. I saw the unusual small lady on the left, she is actually a trinket box, in Harrods years ago, looked at the price and thought "oh well - nevermind". Without knowing Mum went to a garden centre not long after and saw exactly the same lady, she knew I would love her and bought her for me. I couldn't believe it, I later found the larger lady which is a tea light holder at the same garden centre half price (even better) but have never seen them since. Strange.
Anyway, I took a picture using my on-camera flash (boo) as my flashgun's batteries have given up the fight which has caused some horrendous shadows but I thought I would add an aged look to the picture and a vignette to make it look like they have both been caught by the police! Mind you the price Harrods were charging was day light robbery.............

No comments:

Post a Comment