Monday 22 February 2010

Monday, 22nd February 2010 - Photo #53


Ok so Carl might never have his name in lights but here it is in brick! It's at Pride Park and was laid there when the stadium was built.
I was passing and decided to take a photo of it to keep but I forgot where the brick actually was!! So spent a good 15 minutes searching for it (they are on the floor outside the turnstiles at the back of the stadium). It was freezing too so I hope he appreciates it. Our friend Blair has one too but it was so cold I gave up looking for his but when it warms up abit I will take one for him too.

The brick is actually red but over time has gone abit grotty looking so I've put a black tint on the photo to make the writing stand out and I think it gives it an old 'newspaper' feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment