Thursday 18 February 2010

Thursday, 18th February 2010 - Photo #49


Alison and I took the kids to Swadlincote Ski Centre this afternoon for tobogganing and snow-tubing. It was so cold! Whilst we were waiting for their turns it started to snow too, we couldn't feel our fingers and feet. The kids didn't mind though.

I took a few shots of the slope in portrait mode to make a panorama and ran them through my ArcSoft Panorama Maker software but if you look closely at the person in black with the red tube half way up the slope something funny has happened to his/her head - it's missing!! I'm sure it was there when I took the photos!

This one is Kirsten on the toboggan, I'm going for a motion shot but it was hand held with freezing fingers and snowing (that's photo speak for a bit rubbish but you get my drift!).






No comments:

Post a Comment