Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunday, 7th February 2010 - Photo #38

Been to Elvaston Castle this morning, desparately trying to find another animal picture for my attempt at a Print Panel in next week's competition at the Photo Club. Unfortunately the one that I was going to use has some 'burn out' on it (bright white patch right on the forehead of a female sheep with two ewes) and no amount of editing seems to fix it. So I have tried taking another animal quickly, this is the best of the bunch.

In magazines that I have read about taking animal pictures it says to have them looking straight at you, so I suppose this one ticks that box although if it had lunged for me I don't know what I would have done! (Not a big fan of getting close to big birds!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment