Friday 12 March 2010

Friday, 12th March 2010 - Photo #71

Thought I would play about with shutter speeds tonight as I really need to get to grips with it. This has really helped, I used my oil burner which has the same pattern cut out on both sides so that the light shines through. I didn't expect to have to put a room light on but my camera wouldn't focus in the dark even with a longer shutter speed. So with just the side lights on I played about with different speeds and found that I actually didn't need a very long speed, they just showed up the marks on it! Really must clean it!

In the end I liked this one best which has actually focused more on the pattern behind the flame. It reminds me of Morocco (or I am just getting into holiday mode?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment