Friday 19 March 2010

Friday, 19th March 2010 - Photo #78

"Mum's Potting Shed"

This little house used to be the girls wendy house/den but as they've grown bigger and used it less it has become Mum's little shed. She has taken to gardening since retiring and keeps all her diagrams of planting and tools in it.

I wanted to show the inside of the shed as it is full of interesting stuff but I had to position my camera outside the door and point the camera and flash unit through the door. Unfortunately it started raining before I could really get a good composition and I need a wider lens to get more of the inside in as it is such a small space. I also noticed that the flash burned out the statue that is in the doorway of the shed, didn't notice this when I was taking the picture - I must remember to always check what I'm taking on the screen before I merrily snap away!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment