Monday 8 March 2010

Monday, 8th March 2010 - Photo #67


You will have to forgive me but the next few photos may be using flash as I have a new baby in my life. My Speedlight - I love it.

I'm only a couple of pages into the instruction booklet but am already hooked.

I thought for today's post I would show the difference between using a flashgun and diffuser and the camera's pop up flash (hope you can spot the difference). The room was dimly lit with only side lights on and the tv but I think the top one has come out nice and soft. The flash was pointed upwards to bounce off the white ceiling. Amazing, something that actually does what it is supposed too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It does make a huge difference Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really pleased with it, should have checked that Kirsten's face was clean before I took the photo though!!

    ReplyDelete