Wednesday 3 March 2010

Wednesday, 3rd March 2010 - Photo #62

Been out for tea tonight for our friend Phil's birthday so time has been abit tight. This is a photo I have had in mind but wasn't sure how to approach it. It is of my bedside lamp and is one of my favourite things ever. It's Marilyn Monroe again and I have had it for years. The difficulty I had was that the plug was taken off so that the wire could be ran down inside the drawers next to my bed and I couldn't get the lamp out without taking the plug off. So after a bit of moving it around I decided on this one. I played with shutter speeds to see if I could darken out the background but different speeds gave pretty much the same results so I have brought up the shadows in Picasa and gave it some focal black and white to bring out the picture. (By the way the dog wasn't hers it was the photographers - quick Marilyn fact for you!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment