Monday 30 August 2010

Monday, 30th August 2010 - Photo #242

"Room for two"

We have been to Elvaston Castle today (Zac's favorite place in the whole world) and they had their Birds of Prey display on. These two really caught my eye as the falcon (tried finding out what sort it is but got some very interesting images when I googled Birds of Prey - phew!) had hopped off his perch onto that of the Barn Owl (that ones easy). I love how they cuddled up to each other and look as though they are trying to hide behind each other.

I had to crop in tightly as the staff have written codes on the floor around each bird - very distracting but I'm sure it helps them out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nice capture to get both of these fine birds together.
    Owls seem to be popular this summer, we took two children in our family to the World Owl Centre in Cumbria recently.

    ReplyDelete