Wednesday 4 August 2010

Wednesday, 4th August 2010 - Photo #216

"Facing my Fears!"

Tonights blog has been a bit of a challenge for me. I always climb over our patio wall to get to the lawn and pixie instead of using the gate as we don't allow Zac down there in case he frightens her, whilst climbing over tonight this little fellow jumped out of the bushes. I'm absolutely scared to death of them and nearly flew over the wall! However, as frogs go I suppose he is quite colourful and has nice (ish) markings. Carl said why don't you blog him so here he is. Luckily my zoom lens got this near, trust me I was quite a long way from him, had he jumped I think tonight's blog would have been of the sky or the grass as I dropped the camera and ran off.
Made it black and white apart from him just to make him stand out from the distracting stones but I wasn't going to move him to a more pleasing background - sorry folks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment