Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday, 31st October 2010 - Photo #304

We have been for a walk round Calke Abbey today and I went mad taking photos of the trees and the leaves, love this time of year. Carl decided it was a good idea to talk about scary movies all the way round so if the girls don't sleep tonight he will be up with them not me! I've tried different compositions with this wall as it should lead you into the photo so your eyes take in the whole of the picture. Hopefully this does, right no more talk of Blair Witches or ghosts!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, don't normally like to critise other people's photographs but for me anyway,your wall does not work. Think the leaves in the foreground are too prominent and I seem to get stuck on them for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind other people's opinions at all, the leaves are a bit much I agree but I loved the colour of the moss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how you never see your spelling mistakes at the time of posting but they hit you full in the face the next day. doh.

    ReplyDelete