Friday 30 April 2010

Friday, 30th April 2010 - Photo #120

"Raindrop eyes"

Found this shot this morning when I noticed how the rain drops on the back of the patio chairs were reflecting the colours of the parasol. I quickly took a couple of pictures before going to work, however, they weren't brilliant so when I got back (and it had rained AGAIN), I decided to have another go with my tripod to get a sharper image. I've found it really difficult trying to focus on water drops before but this one is quite clear. I messed about with cropping and turned it upside down and hey presto!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, when I first loaded your page , I sat there waiting for what I thought was for the bottom half of the frame to load, then eventually realized that, that was the full picture. doh.

    Certainly different and unusual lol, must admit I had to save it and then turn it round to have a look at it the right way up so to speak. Ha Ha.

    Think maybe it should have been levelled as well, as the drops will run out the left hand side of the frame, eventually ha Ha.

    Well done and thanks for the weather report from Derby, hope you managed to keep your camera dry. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete