Thursday 8 April 2010

Thursday, 8th April 2010 - Photo #98

"BMX Track Fun"
Alison and I took the kids to the BMX track today as the weather has been so nice. Didn't take my big camera as I had to carry bike locks, drinks, phones etc etc. So these are taken with my Lumix which I set to sport mode and then forgot to change back for the portraits - doh!! Mind you I was in the middle of the track taking it - that's my excuse anyway!

Took this of Hope too as I wanted to try out shooting towards the sun. I like the effect on her hair but I had to get the angle right as if I took it lower down I got alot of lens flare.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Think we are maybe exceeding our remit here of posting a photo a day. Today we have six photos or two depending on your definition of a photo. LOL. But hey it's your blog so perhaps you are allowed to do what you want. Ha Ha . I like the composition shots you post but don't think the shadow shot quite works with this one.I keep get a stiff neck with turning it sidey ways to look at the shot the correct way round. Oh my poor neck Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your neck Meg! Ok I admit, I sometimes get abit carried away but as I learn a new technique I'm keen to try it out (which is what happened with the backlighting). If I have the time, which lets face it is always against us, I'll give it a go. At the end of this 365 I want to have learned as much as possible, it's part diary part learning journey I suppose.

    ReplyDelete