Friday 11 June 2010

Friday, 11th June 2010 - Photo #162

Found it really frustrating tonight doing my blog as I came back from Donington along the A50 and there was a gorgeous sunset. Problem is why do we see these sights when we are in the car and there's no where to park? Then to make matters worse there is a really tall tree at the end of our road that I thought would make a nice picture with the sunset behind it. Snap, aarggh, who put those rotten telegraph poles in the way? I bet my neighbours think I'm mad as I even stood in the middle of the road to get them out of shot but to no avail. So in the end I sulked and took my reflection in the car wing mirror!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Think I can still spot a telephone line in this shot. Ha Ha. What's happened tonight with the blog, changed format and colours, is that your doing or the blog providers, thought I was on the wrong site at first.

    Talking sunsets, it is always rainbows I miss while driving that I would love to have a go at photographing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There IS a rogue telephone line in there, see they get everywhere.

    I thought I would try a new look blog but not sure about it, I like the black background better I think.

    ReplyDelete