Wednesday 30 June 2010

Wednesday, 30th June 2010 - Photo #181

Struggled with this one tonight, this unusual fly was on the kitchen window for ages and I quickly grabbed my camera. Unfortunately, I couldn't get him in focus and tried for ages to get a sharp shot. This is about the best although he has actually just taken off which is why his wings and tail are abit fuzzy. I like the shape of his legs and the colour of the background which is a total fluke as it was the house over the road but has turned out a mysterious grey colour.

Hope next door didn't think I was stalking them as I was standing at the kitchen window pointing the camera at their house. Obviously, they don't know this fellow was the reason, if they call the police I'll let you know!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment