Tuesday 15 June 2010

Tuesday, 15th June 2010 - Photo #166

Got the idea tonight of trying to match my subject to the background, it was after reading an article in a magazine about how a chap with a grey cat had turned the image a greyish black and white which really complimented the cat's fur and made a great photo. Andy from my camera club gave me some tie dye effect backgrounds and I though the brown one might work with Zac's colouring. Unfortunately, I think Zac blended in too much and the photos just didn't work for me. In the end I used really low light, my flashgun and a black background which did make him stand out.

I know, I know it's Zac again but really it is the effect I am going for and hey, if I get a picture of him that I am pleased with then so be it. Still got to keep trying though I think. Can you tell he was fed up with me in this picture?

2 comments:

  1. Eh,Eh,,,, NO!!!.

    Take him for a walk after the photoshoot and he will be fine, and will soon forgive you. lol.

    How come the times of the posts/comments are all over the place. ?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered that too, the time on my computer is right. It's weird, I'll ask my fellow bloggers, ie Nicky and Barry if they know how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete