Friday 2 July 2010

Friday, 2nd July 2010 - Photo #183

Messed about with my flashgun for this one, surprisingly even with the diffuser when I pointed the flash straight at the face it was better exposed then when I bounced the light off the wall/ceiling. The straight on pictures are slightly darker and theres some nice shadows where as with bouncing the flash away from the face it looked really light and even burnt out. Then I decided to try and make it look like a picture from Next as Buddhas are so popular at the moment, but I think it looks more like a greeting card! So this exercise has been good for me, even if it has taken me longer than I would of liked,arrggh my ironing pile is about to topple over. Bye........

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Just when you hoped I had gone away and left you alone I have come back to annoy you. Ha Ha.

    I felt before that I was hogging the comments facility and possibly putting others off from commenting so stayed quiet for a while, but it appears no one else wants to pass comments so here goes again.

    Could not let this momentus occasion pass without comment, as you have now passed the point of no return with 183 posts and only 182 days left to complete your marathon adventure in photography so many congratulations on reaching this milestone you have done exceptionally well.

    I have to comment again on the way the blog appears, the last two photos I have been unable to click on and enlarge the frame. the photo looks fine on the web page which tells me that it will not enlarge. If the picture jumps to the right as mentioned previously then it enlarges perfectly does anyone else suffer this.

    So once again well done and I continue to enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, I'm glad you are enjoying it. Sometimes I do think "I haven't got time for this" but I love having a reason to pick up the camera everyday.
    I don't know why the pictures are playing up, seems fine on mine - would it be worth getting in touch with Google?

    ReplyDelete