Thursday 8 July 2010

Thursday, 8th July 2010 - Photo #189

I pass this window quite regularly as it is opposite a car park I use when I go to town and everytime I pass I think "I must take a photo of those graffiti canvasses. Well today was a bit of a rush and I didn't take my camera, all I had was my phone so I nipped over to the window to take a quick picture. Whilst I was taking it a very nice young man came out to see if I was ok. I had to explain that I was studying photography and am doing a daily blog. I don't know if he believed me as I only had my phone on me but he didn't seem to mind. Maybe I should have asked permission first as the window actually belongs to a youth enterprise centre (although I don't think many people were inside). I know of the perils of trying to photograph in the Westfield and other public places so be warned and ask permission first.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Had to laugh when you mentioned Westfield,have had my own run in with them on a previous occasion. Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete