Monday 5 July 2010

Monday, 5th July 2010 - Photo #186

Yesterday at the Walk with the Camera whilst waiting for the images to be downloaded I noticed a book by Annie Lebiovitz. She's my new heroine, I love her photos so much and need to get that book as I could look at her pictures all day long. (Maybe best not too as I'll never get any work done!) One of the images she had created was a David Hockneyesque photocollage of a car from her childhood. I decided to give the same treatment to our car. David Hockney tends to use architecture for this effect but I like the fact that loads of little pictures make one large one. Unfortunately, only using Picasa meant that some of the pictures were covered up and I couldn't bring them to the top of the pile. Need to get on Photoshop soon. Anyway you get the idea.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. like it Carol, i really want to try myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it, it would be easier to edit it in Photoshop as Picasa wouldn't let me decide which pictures to put on top of others. I took alot more but couldn't use them, which was abit frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can bring a collage image forward in Picasa - select it first, right click on it, then select Bring to Top :0) Discovered this by accident the other day!!

    ReplyDelete