Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tuesday, 6th July 2010 - Photo #187

Bit of a strange one this, it is a cherub from my fireplace and I have decided to blog it tonight as Carl has had an idea to allow him to have a bigger TV! Jamie has made him a bracket so that the speaker which is currently stopping him having a bigger TV can be moved to in front of said cherub. Here is a lasting reminder of the poor little chap before the bracket is slapped in front of him and he is never seen again.

I had to use the tripod as the black of the fireplace meant I needed to use a long shutter speed and it blurred. I've turned it black and white too which is crackers as it is black metal but it just gives it more contrast as the light from the window has caused some quite bright parts.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment