Saturday 31 July 2010

Saturday, 31st July 2010 - Photo #212

"It's all about the light!"

The sun came out on the patio for a couple of minutes and I grabbed my camera and Kirsten, I took a close up like this of Hope awhile ago and have been wanting a matching one of Kirsten. There was a bit of a breeze which messed up her hair a bit but that's her I'm afraid. I love back lit photos, although depending on where I stood meant better or worse shadows across her face, I think I should have used fill in flash or ran upstairs for the reflector, as I didn't think in time to do either here is the result! The sun went in quicker than a tramp on a sandwich after I took it!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice shot and exposure looks excellent to me so I would be quite happy with this shot, but there again I am easily pleased. lol.

    "Quicker than a tramp on a sandwich" ha ha that's a new expression for me, is it a Derby one. ?????

    Blog format seems fine now has it been fixed or is it my new computer that has fixed it, but it did seem to be misbehaving itself on my laptop also at the time. Perhaps it is windows 7 rather than Windows XP it likes better will have to try it on the laptop again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I heard it on the radio the other day and it made me smile, don't think it's a Derby thing!
    Glad the blog is behaving itself now.

    ReplyDelete