Wednesday 14 July 2010

Wednesday, 14th July 2010 - Photo #195

It's getting to that time of year when the children at the playgroup where I work get ready to go to school. It's very exciting for them and lovely to see the progress they have made but it is a little bit sad too as we will miss them. Here is a present from one of the children in my group. I love the cat's expression!

I've cropped the photo slightly and bent down to take the photo looking upwards at the card and plant to avoid lots of shadows as it is late and all the kitchen lights are on. Always thinking - not really, I drove past a lovely church tonight with my camera in the back of the car only to remember once I had parked that I had left my SD card(S)! at home - boo.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. No SD card AGAIN, think this is the third time that us, as followers of your blog are aware of. Once is a mistake, twice is careless, third is totally unforgiveable lol.

    Yes that's Euan's first year in nearly, at school. oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - never leave the camera without a card in it, and always carry a spare in your purse or keep one in the glove box or somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know - I was so cross with myself. I was rushing because of packing for the weekend (no excuse) and if I had taken that photo of the chapel it would have saved me so much time in the long run. I am going to get loads of SD cards and put them in my handbag, purse camera bag etc etc!!

    The secrets out now Old meg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secrets ?? what secrets.lol

    Old Meg(Merrilees)she was a gypsy
    And Liv'd upon the Moor
    Her bed it was the brown heath turf
    And her house was out of doors
    *********************************
    Old Meg was brave as Margaret Queen
    And tall as Amazon
    An old red blanbket cloak she wore
    A chip red hat had she on
    God rest her aged bones somewhere
    She died full long agone.

    The first and last verse of a poem about my name sake, my middle name is Merrilees. lol. Don't tell Claire ha ha.

    ReplyDelete