Saturday 24 July 2010

Saturday, 24th July 2010 - Photo #205

We had to drop Kirsten off at the Derby County Training Ground in Ockbrook today for a free training session which she really enjoyed. Instead of coming back home we took Zac around Locko Park in Spondon. It is ages since I have been there and forgot how lovely the lake and hall are. The hall is now able to hold weddings and we passed a couple of suited and booted chaps putting these signs up. Shame I don't know who it was getting married as photos of the little touches are sometimes overlooked but they still take time to arrange and it would be nice to have a picture to remember them.

I haven't put a vignette on the picture although it does look darker towards the top which I quite like. Maybe I should have left a bit more space to the left of the arrow for it to point into (too much time spent listening to competition judges me thinks!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you on the little touches that are missed by the busy professional wedding photographer. This type of shot I like and is excellent to add to slide shows of weddings which I sometimes have done on the odd occasion I have been invited to a wedding.

    Forget judges, never listen to them, prefer to take shots that I like or that others have taken that I like and try to emulate them.Then again I'm not very competetive. lol.

    ReplyDelete