Monday 24 May 2010

Monday, 24th May 2010 - Photo #144

I walk past this church twice every day and whenever I pass it I think I'll bring my camera next time. Anyway today I walked down to the church especially to take some pictures but as it was dinnertime nothing exciting was happening with the light. Found these graves being shaded by the trees and once I turned the picture black and white noticed how they stood out against the light.

Still feel very self conscious when taking photos, hopefully that is something I will get over.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I live near Nottingham Road Cemetery. I often go in there with the camera. I find it a calm and serene place.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the resident inhabitants did not mind at all you taking any photos, as for the others I am sure they had other things on their mind at dinner time than worrying about what you were up too, so just enjoy your photography.

    Black and white suits the sombre nature of the subject well done.

    ReplyDelete