Monday 17 May 2010

Saturday, 15th May 2010 - Photo #135

After a cold night in a tent with noisy neighbours we got up and had a cooked breakfast (thanks Carl) which set us up for another great day. We found the Angel Garden which was a god send (no pun intended!) for the girls. They had their own clean(ish) toilets that if an adult was caught using got charged £5! Circus toys (diablos, hoops, swinging balls things (don't know the name for them sorry). They loved it and as the site wasn't that big we always knew where they were. In the Angel Garden was some beautiful carved benches with a dragon or pixie on one side and an egg or mushroom on the other holding the seat platform up. Here is one with the dreamcatchers in the background.

More good bands on today, Dr and the Medics, New Model Army, Senser, I got abit carried away when Dr and the Medics were signing cd's etc. Poor old Kirsten had to take this - ok so it's not strictly a photo I took but it reminds me why I love taking photos so much because every time I look at it I will smile to myself at the memory. To me they are priceless.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment