Tuesday 18 May 2010

Tuesday, 18th May 2010 - Photo #138


Fancied trying a panoramic picture today, so took Zac on a walk up towards the A50 and on the way found this field with a good view of Weston and Aston on Trent. Unfortunately, the big dogs down the road that don't like Zac found us too. I was really nervous that they might attack him but all they did was growl abit. So with my hands shaking and heart pumping this is surprisingly sharp. Should of taken the tripod too I suppose. I've darken it slightly as it has been such a bright day (not complaining though, honestly) and was quite light due to the haze. Stitched it together in my Arcsoft Panomaker which I bought myself, I mean bought myself on Carl's behalf, for my birthday. Once you get into photography every birthday/Christmas/occasion becomes an excuse for some retail therapy!

2 comments:

  1. Great pano, it is not always necessary for a tripod unless the light levels indicate that it would be better for the cam to be supported.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pano Carol - really making me miss my 365 :0)

    ReplyDelete