Sunday 2 May 2010

Sunday, 2nd May 2010 - Photo #122

"A trip down Memory Lane"

Been to Mum and Dad's today and spent ages trying to get a picture of a really unusual flower that Mum had taken a cutting of. But try as I might I couldn't get a shot I was happy with. Stepped outside to look at the blossom as it seems to have gone mad this year, snap and felt much happier with this. Typical eh? I've brightened it very slightly as the sky was so grey and it had just started to rain. This tree grows outside my old bedroom window and always makes me think of home. Even though I obviously have my own home now I'll always feel sentimental about this tree. My Dad might disagree though as he has to brush up the blossom when it drops!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Pink seems to be the colour of this weekend. !!

    Love the colours of the blossom this time of the year, think I would have photographed the whole tree. lol Good job we are all different, long live diversity. Shame the blossom is so very short lived.

    ReplyDelete